1. We now offer Homeschool Support Group Field Trips on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month April - October. We are currently scheduling for June 2013-June 2014. Tours begin at 10am, and finish at 2pm. Families should bring a sack/picnic lunch to enjoy from 12-1pm. If Fridays simply do not work for your group, contact us with your suggested possibilites, and we'll see what we might arrange.
2. Please email with your requested dates (we suggest you request several): email@example.com
, and include your name and contact info, your group name and location, approximate number of families, including adult and student numbers.
3. We will email you back to confirm the date that works best for us, and include the paperwork for you to print, complete, and mail back to us to place your reservation with 50% deposit (based on your estimated number registered).
4. Cost: $7/person with a family cap of $25. You must reach a minimum of $200. total, for us to host your group's field trip. Thank you for understanding that our time and expertise has a value that is worth the cost.
5. We can accommodate up to 90 people at a time for field trips. We have privy facilities for your use. Hand sanitizer will be available at various stops throughout the farm.
6. Each family attending will need to bring a 24+ bottle case of water, and a multi-pack of toilet paper to put in our stash for shared use.
7. Upon arrival, your large group will be divided into 3 smaller groups to tour the farm. Shari, Zane, and Destiny McMinn will each lead a group. We will rejoin for lunch, with old-fashioned farm games following our picnic. Specific questions and areas of interest can be covered before you leave at 2pm.
8. All parents will need to sign a liability release/waiver upon arrival for themselves and their minor children.
9. Approximately 1 month prior to your scheduled field trip, we will email you a reminder with driving directions and the release/waiver to forward to your members who will be attending.
10. In case of inclement weather, making our 15-25 miles of county dirt roads, and our driveway, impassable, we will offer a 'rain date'. This will typically be the following Monday, so please have your group members keep this date open and available. In case of a rare cancellation on our part, we will refund your deposit. If there is a significant issue that prevents your group from attending and you have to cancel altogether, we will refund half of your 50% deposit (25% of your estimated fee).
THANKS FOR CONSIDERING THIS ENJOYABLE AND EDUCATIONAL EVENT!.